Soul/ R&B artist Allen Stone proves himself deeply devoted to making uncompromisingly soulful music that transcends all pop convention. His vocals and melodic style show the clear influence of classic soul and R&B of the 1960s and '70s, while his lyrics reveal an idealism and passion that recall the folk-inspired singer/songwriters of the same era. This will be an incredible show at The Statler Ballroom. Get Tickets.
This is going to be a fantastic show!
2015 AMERICANA MUSIC ASSOCIATION GROUP OF THE YEAR
VOTED BEST LIVE ACT IN NASHVILLE SCENE’S 16TH ANNUAL COUNTRY MUSIC CRITICS POLL
3 ACADEMY OF COUNTRY MUSIC AWARDS
2 CMA AWARDS
GRAMMY AWARD FOR BEST COUNTRY PERFORMANCE BY A DUO OR GROUP
2 GRAMMY NOMINATIONS IN 2016 (BEST AMERICANA ALBUM, BEST AMERICAN ROOTS SONG)
"… the Mavericks can still mix torch and twang with a vibrant virtuosity that defies genre boundaries" - USA TODAY
Tickets On Sale Friday 10am at TheStatlerBallroom.com
Does this really need an introduction? 2XCOOL throws killer parties. DJ Sober curates the most epic playlists. Together, along with some very special guests, this is Bad Bad Boogie and it's the place to be on Saturday night. We're excited to host this event at SCOUT located inside The Statler in downtown Dallas. Catch Leon Bridges and Jon Batiste in concert at Toyota Music Factory and then join us for the After Party at SCOUT.
Check out the line-up for this year’s game (players subject to change):
* Dirk Nowitzki (Dallas Mavericks MVP and 2011 NBA champion)
* Dak Prescott (Dallas Cowboys quarterback)
* Ezekiel Elliott (Dallas Cowboys running back)
* Mark Cuban (Dallas Mavericks owner and star of Shark Tank)
* Sean Lee (Dallas Cowboys linebacker)
* Von Miller (Denver Broncos linebacker)
* Herschel Walker (Heisman Trophy winner and former Dallas Cowboys running back)
* Demarcus Ware (former Dallas Cowboys Pro Bowl linebacker)
* Harrison Barnes (Dallas Mavericks forward) – team manager
* Dennis Smith, Jr. (Dallas Mavericks point guard)
* Dan Bailey (Dallas Cowboys kicker)
* Cole Beasley (Dallas Cowboys wide receiver)
* Chidobe Awuzie (Dallas Cowboys cornerback)
* Anthony Brown (Dallas Cowboys cornerback)
* Rick Carlisle (Dallas Mavericks head coach) – team manager
* La’el Collins (Dallas Cowboys offensive lineman)
* Kyle Collinsworth (Dallas Mavericks guard)
* Matt Dunn (Dallas Rattlers lacrosse team)
* Yogi Ferrell (Dallas Mavericks guard)
* Dorian Finney-Smith (Dallas Mavericks forward)
* Kavon Frazier (Dallas Cowboys safety)
* Devin Harris (former Dallas Mavericks guard)
* Jeff Heath (Dallas Cowboys safety)
* Byron Jones (Dallas Cowboys defensive back)
* Chris Jones (Dallas Cowboys punter)
* Jalen Jones (Dallas Mavericks forward)
* Maximilian Kleber (Dallas Mavericks forward)
* Jourdan Lewis (Dallas Cowboys cornerback)
* Wesley Matthews (Dallas Mavericks guard)
* Salah Mejri (Dallas Mavericks center)
* Dwight Powell (Dallas Mavericks center)
* Geoff Stults (movie and TV actor of movies Only the Brave and 12 Strong)
* Ben Grieve (former MLB outfielder)
* Vernon Wells (former MLB centerfielder)
The Statler is thrilled to host another musical legend in the historic Statler Ballroom! The Jackson 5, Sinatra, Tony Bennett and others performed at The Statler when it originally opened in 1956. Now in 2018, we are honored for Mavis Staples to grace The Statler stage during our inaugural re-opening year. Opening the show is one of our favorites from right here in Dallas, the always brilliant and stunning Sarah Jaffe. This will be an incredible night at The Statler and one you won't forget! Get Tickets.
Texas AirHogs are proud to announce an exciting and historic partnership with the Chinese Baseball Association (CBA) and Shougang Sports for the 2018 season. Former MLB skipper John McLaren will serve as the Team Manager. Get tickets to an upcoming game here.
Texas AirHogs are a professional baseball team based in Grand Prairie and are a member of the South Division of the American Association of Independent Baseball.
The Statler Presents the most epic PRINCE BIRTHDAY PARTY! Join us as we pay tribute to the iconic musician, actor and superstar with all things Prince including live music, DJs, Purple Rain, cocktails, menu, sooooo many purple lights, birthday cake, and much more.
This event is FREE with RSVP. SCOUT is located inside The Statler in downtown Dallas. SCOUT consists of seated dining and standing room. A RSVP does not guarantee a seat. Seating is available on a first come, first serve basis. To reserve a table, Click Here or call 469-320-8993. Click Here for more information.
Charley Crockett has shared the stage with Turnpike Troubadours, St. Paul and the Broken Bones, John Paul White, Justin Townes Earl, Lee Ann Womack, JD McPherson, and many others.
Wide Open Country says "Like Valerie June, The Roots, Alabama Shakes, and Leon Bridges, Crockett has a unique style of both rural and urban American music, heritage, and experiences."
He's set to tour the US and internationally this year. Don't miss your chance to see Charley's unique show in the historic Statler Ballroom! Get Tickets.
The Statler Presents Ricki Derek And His Swinging Big Band 20 Year Anniversary Party!
It was 20 years ago on May 14, 1998 when Ricki Derek first hit the stage and Frank Sinatra passed on to the big show in the sky. Don't miss this special night in the historic Statler Ballroom as we raise our glass to Frank Sinatra and to Dallas' own, Ricki Derek, who has been helping keep the Chairman's music alive in Dallas all these years. If you've not been to The Statler or seen a show in the ballroom yet, you are missing out on a very cool experience. Grab some friends and make plans to join the party on Friday, May 11th. It's also Mother's Day Weekend and we can't think of a better way to treat mom than Ricki Derek and his 15 piece Big Band at The Statler! Buy Tickets
Last night, we were part of a great team who produced the Grand Opening of The Statler with 19-time Grammy winner, Tony Bennett. This article from the Dallas Morning News captures the history behind the night well and includes video footage from the concert.
Hope you've found a spot to relax on this long weekend.
If you're not familiar with Doug Burr, now's the time to start with a masterpiece.
Check out this great read from Dallas Observer as they share how area musicians were influenced by 'On Promenade' 10 years ago and still today.
Spent tonight with Lord Huron at The Bomb Factory in Dallas. Love working with these guys - the band and the venue. Both are seriously on point. Lord Huron has been one of our favorite bands over the last few years. It's been awesome to watch the band grow from playing to a few people to thousands. Look them up!
Photo by James Villa Photography.